By: Joe Ivory
There’s a definite ebb and flow or rhythm to life that pervades not only world events, but also your personal life affairs. It’s travels as a pulsating cadence of high and low energy that vibrates, moves and fluctuates through your being in varying cycles of (9) years. Using just your date of birth, it’s possible to chart just how this energy stream will influence and affect your NINE personal levels of life experience from year to year. In Numerology this “index signature” is called your Personal Year Number. It’s the specific personal number influence that points to all of the changes, emotional highs/lows and surprises packed into the experiences of your very Personal Year.
To compute your Personal Year Number you simply add the number of your month of birth to the number of your day of birth. Then add that answer (number) to the numbers in the year 2014. The year 2014 is Universal to everyone and attracts and facilitates specific events and changes common to the energies of the number (7). You make it personal to you when you add your “Index Signature” number to it to produce your personal indicator for the probable events you’ll experience during (2014). To compute your PERSONAL YEAR using this UNIVERSAL YEAR (7) as its platform follow this formula:
- If you were born October 12 (10/12) of any year, you simply add the birth month (10) and day number (12) together until you get a single digit (4) see below.
- It is done like this… using the (10/12) add them together (1 + 0 + 1 + 2) = (4).
- This answer, number (4), is known as your Personal Achievement Number. Yours will be different of course, but the (4) is the number applicable to this illustration. Just wanted to clarify that.
Now (to get your Personal Year Number) add this Personal Achievement Number (4) to this year’s number (2014) like this (4 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 4) = 11
This answer (11) is your PERSONAL YEAR NUMBER for the entire year (2014). Finally, if after you add your Achievement Number to the year (2014) and find the answer to be either a (10), (11) or (22), that double number will be your Personal Year Number.
These three double numbers are called MASTER NUMBERS and should not be reduced all the way down to (1), (2) or (4). As double numbers each carries a much higher action potential and indicate that your year will be more highly charged and action attenuated. Their (2014) action descriptions are located at the end of this article.
Now let’s locate your Personal Year Number for (2014) below... read your Personal Year Number description to see what events and possibilities lie in store for you during 2014. If your Personal Year Number is:
PERSONAL YEAR (1):
Before reading the Personal Year direction set for your ONE Personal Year, there are a few key points I’d like to offer to help guide your actions & decisions through this specific year (2014).
· This year will part the way for you to be more successful than you’ve been in past years Success will, however, have to earned through hard work, patience and self-discipline Important you avoid easy schemes, risky ventures… upgrade your talents professionally New contacts will be established and old associations renewed… all leading to success.
· Accept the fact that this year you must expect change… either professionally or personally. If you fail to adapt and attempt to resist change, you will lose opportunities to advance you can expect life to offer you changes and likely new beginnings.
· These may range all the way from a totally new and revised love life to more challenging responsibilities on the job. You may be assigned an entirely different type of work or make a physical or geographical move to a new area within your present hire or even startup completely new with another firm.
· This is a year that can kick off a whole new cycle of events in your life, the beginning of a new Nine-year cycle. It can also be a time of endings (that have been long overdue), so be ready for much activity and emotional change. It’s time to transform your dreams, aspirations, hopes and intentions into physical reality.
· You may feel this energy thrust and recognize the need for a life change, but could decide to stay rooted in your current situation. That sort of response to the (1)’s urgings is not uncommon. The only problem is that you may delay too long and miss the opportunities now turning your way.
· Really study your needs and feelings now to be sure your hesitancy is sound thinking. You may never have such a chance like this again for another 4 years. Stay positive and be aware that you are now riding the crest of “the wave of life” which requires a fresh approach.
PERSONAL YEAR (2):
Before reading the Personal Year direction set for your TWO Personal Year, there are a few key points I’d like to offer to help guide your actions & decisions through this specific year (2014).
· This year will find you concentrating on home, family, parents, children and relatives You will be challenged and will have to adapt to new routines, delays and obstacles This year should bring a new love involvement, but old romantic fires must be ended You must clear all disputes, conflicting desires and upsets with others to find joy this year Resist feeling rejected this year by heavy duties… face & complete them for success By the end of (2014) if you held the course and worked hard, a new start arrives in (2015). A good year for love, money & fortunate inheritance if you handled responsibilities well.
· During 2014 you can expect an interactive and emotionally sensitive year involving all sorts of relationship issues… not just personal, but social and professional. You’ll be dealing with feelings that will have to be reconciled, viewpoints that must be discussed and future plans that will require definition. This is a time of decision and preparation… choosing a course of action and being certain that your focus is not one of sympathetic or sentimental accommodation. It’s important not to over react or be hasty in making decisions, since Mother Nature wants you to seek peace and agreement as you flow with the tide.
· It’s a year to seek guidance or counseling on the difficult issues; to meditate, study, plan and assimilate the energies of life, not resist them. You are like a seed, newly planted. Your inner core is just beginning to extend its root system so it can begin absorbing the life nutrients, necessary to your emotional growth. All new germinating seeds need spiritual and emotional nourishment to ensure proper growth.
· This is the second year of your new cycle of nine years, so be tactful and cooperative in your personal relationships to ensure domestic harmony. Many marriages and emotional liaisons have parted company under the energies of the (2), simply because the parties failed to discuss, understand, empathize and reconcile their differences. Just remember, what you began last year under the Personal Year (1) is taking root now.
· All throughout this (2) Personal Year you will have to nurture this new (seed) beginning so it can establish a strong base and root system to continue its growth as your foundation into your (3) Personal Year in 2015. Seeds that fail to germinate or have suffered trauma to their root systems may fail to support your growing future possibilities. Stay conscious of this all throughout 2014 and you should have future success during the year (2015).
PERSONAL YEAR (3):
Before reading the Personal Year direction set for your THREE Personal Year, there are a few key points I’d like to offer to help guide your actions & decisions through this specific year (2014).
· This year will be an encouraging year… a time when ideas bloom with new skills learned. Put last year’s discouraging delays & frustrations behind you. A new chapter is opening as Personal, Professional opportunities, challenges and promotions open. Out of work… a job awaits Remember to show energy, initiative & resolve since determination & guts will be rewarded. This year promises an income increase, so you will be able to buy items long delayed Life is definitely on your side this year with new friends, a possible new love & happiness. Settle all earlier romantic or relationship difficulties from (2012 – 2013) to ensure future joy.
· You can expect life to step up the pace of your activities. Last year during your (2) Personal Year, the forces of nature were at low ebb and you discovered that high achievement and successful forward motion was difficult and seemed delayed somewhat resistant at every turn… well, that won’t occur this year. However, if you have chosen to carry your worry and sadness from last year into this year, you will have difficulty, emotionally. The (3) doesn’t like sorrow and regret, so be upbeat !!!
· The expanding, healing and regenerative energies of the (3) will offer you more opportunity to be social, have more fun, express yourself in whatever medium you choose (writing, painting, speaking, crafts, parties, etc.) and just generally experience more personal freedom to accomplish. All of these new waves of hope and excitement are set to open for you if you’ve been able to shake the doldrums and clouds of doubt/disappointment experienced last year. This is your year to reach out and enjoy.
· You have to be willing now in 2014 to hold your head high and have the confidence and courage to move forward for renewal and rebirth. Doors open during the year of the (3)… people make things happen for you as income and confidence increases. Be careful, however, not to overdo it… the enthusiasm and optimism of the (3) can induce haste, so one must not act without consideration. Don’t burn yourself out.
· Be moderate. There’s always a tendency (under the energies of the 3) to take on too much responsibility, be extravagant and foolishly overzealous. In other words, don’t scatter your energies, for your thoughts and desires will be running at full tilt and you could simply end up spinning your wheels.
· There’s a feeling of great relief experienced during the (3) Personal Year as you sense that life has finally recognized you and your abilities and is offering you a chance to start again, to be reborn. Experience these energies as a blessing and a gift, but don’t take them for granted. They’ll support you and uplift you throughout the year as long as you are positive, hopeful and willing to try new directions.
· However, if you’ve entered 2014 in a depressed and self-pitying mode, you’ll likely miss the growth dynamics and opportunities awaiting you. That would be very unfortunate since the energies of the (3) offer so much promise for success.
· To the (3), negative feelings and depression are dysfunctional since the (3) is an energy of optimistic brilliance, creativity, hope and enthusiasm that absolutely refuses to accept less than 100% effort and resolve. It lives in the now and promises to be your energetic mentor (throughout 2014) as long as you change your attitude and seek positive growth. Your choice!!
PERSONAL YEAR (4):
Before reading the Personal Year direction set for your FOUR Personal Year, there are a few key points I’d like to offer to help guide your actions & decisions through this specific year (2014).
· Increased pressures and heavy responsibilities at start of year will lift after March. They don’t disappear, but are lessened. This is your year to work diligently with competence… follow this recipe and great success will be yours by the end of (2014) Stay awake, alert & aware of events around you. Don’t lose your focus, since life moves quickly.
· Work opportunities may open suddenly so stay alert to advance your skills & talents. Be careful of investments this year. Be cautious avoiding risky investments & gambling Avoid taking on too many family or professional duties… you must guard your health. By mid-year new career growth & a job opportunity offer you greater authority & income.
· You can expect life to hand you a load of responsibility and hard work. Don’t worry or recoil in fear, just know that this year, Life and Mother Nature want to see if you have what it takes… to discover if you’re willing and able to build a firm foundation and root system to support the activities of the next five years of this current nine-year cycle.
· Quite frankly this is your testing year. You’ll find that life will call upon you to put your affairs in order, to cultivate solid relationships, to establish method and system in all your personal/business matters and make plans for the expansion and activity due to begin next year during 2015. Don’t allow yourself to feel low or be depressed during 2014, for you could feel frustrated with the weight of responsibility and limitation that is presently calling forth your best effort. Just know that you are being tested.
· Life is attempting to validate your commitment this year (as you experience the expenses and sacrifices you’ll be asked to make) and though difficult, you’ll come out better prepared and able to cope with life’s mounting pressures. Wherever possible try to consolidate, regroup and solidify the gains and expanded opportunities you realized during 2013… they must now be given realistic form and a firm solid structure so they will energize and coalesce to form your new base or action core.
· To the (4), your mental and emotional conditionings are all important during 2014. It knows that your ultimate success lies in your ability to recognize the need to focus and apply yourself to all current projects and efforts. If you’re scattered and attempting to expand or foolishly taking on additional responsibilities (without a plan), you’ll be headed for a life collision.
· The (4) knows this, throughout 2014, its energies will attempt to resist and block your efforts (hoping you’ll awaken in time to regroup and recognize the error of your judgment). The Personal Year (4) is your working partner, teacher and mentor so hear and list en to its voice, honor its efforts and you’ll be guided (through the facility of hard work and effort) along the path to success.
PERSONAL YEAR (5):
Before reading the Personal Year direction set for your FIVE Personal Year, there are a few key points I’d like to offer to help guide your actions & decisions through this specific year (2014).
· During the start of (2014) the pace of life will seem to drag, but will be lively by March and April. You will be anxious to seek new job opportunities and to advance your work status. Be persistent and don’t be deterred by job setbacks, since you will come out on top. Greater income will flow in, but must be managed wisely or it will escape your grasp.
· This year will be tiring, so be aware that your home life could suffer if you ignore family. Socially a very active year when new friends can be made, but be careful of your roving eye. You can expect change, travel, growth, expansion and release from the containments and frustrations you experienced last year.
· During 2014 there will be a breaking up of the old conditions in your life… the obstacles, delays and frustrations of the past year (2013) will slowly lessen and disappear. One usually responds to this liberating (5) energy by moving, changing jobs, interests, attitudes and even love or friendship relationships. The changes may be surprising, but are needed to release you from outworn & no longer useful issues.
· The Personal Year (5) can either be a hectic year (since the change may not be welcomed or expected) or an exciting one (if you’re ready for something new). The year will not be uneventful. There’s simply more personal freedom and more of an opportunity to express your individuality without hindrance or delay.
· The key is to flow with these changing conditions and let the old connections fade into the chronicles of the past… to be adventurous, take some risks and be willing to try something new, the unexpected and the challenging. Nature has opened the door for your growth. Don’t disappoint it. Be careful though; don’t go to extremes, since the rapid and frenetic energy of the (5) can lead you to extremes of emotion, passion or speculation. Be constant, logical, consistent and steadfast, but be willing to change and release things that have outlived their usefulness. This includes relationships.
PERSONAL YEAR (6):
Before reading the Personal Year direction set for your SIX Personal Year, there are a few key points I’d like to offer to help guide your actions & decisions through this specific year (2014).
· You will personally feel you want to move at a measured pace, but life rushes you forward, so be ready to adapt. You may be faced with some job decisions this year. Could be unexpected job change or your self-initiated separation from past responsibilities.
· Financially you must be careful this year. Put sure to put money aside for unexpected changes. This year favors cooperative relationships & family unity. Be willing to take others’ advice. Although you may feel uneasy during the fast pace this year, stay aware & be ready to change and adjust. Your year promises to be an expensive year at home with repairs, so be prudent with expenditures. The year (2014) is your time for introspection, planning and seeking solutions to family and personal life issues and pressures.
· You can expect life to begin sending you some domestic & weighty responsibilities and obligations to assume… personal, emotional and financial (out of the blue and unexpected). It’s almost as if the great timekeeper in the sky had decided it was now time for you to settle down and shoulder some of life’s duties.
· You will sense the genesis of a mood within your emotions to either fall in or out of love. To be close to someone and to have them appreciate you, to respect, care and work with you. It’s as if you feel a need to adjust the inequities and imbalances in your life (to drop anchor or find some emotional security).
· This urge could entail buying or renting a home, fixing up the house or buying some furniture, painting or remodeling. You will want to find security by giving, seeking and receiving love and attention. You might want to teach, counsel, comfort or advise others. One often pays bills, settles estates and establishes trusts or savings accounts for the future. The heart turns domestic and seeks balance, harmony, serenity and beauty in its surroundings and involvements. It’s the “feather the nest” instinct.
· There may be demands placed on you for funds… donations, contributions, doctor bills, school costs or child support. You may be called upon to comfort the sick and assist family members by providing support, emotional as well as financial, short term or long.
· The (6) represents love of family and community so you may have to be a peacemaker or adjuster of family differences… could even be your own. Health issues often loom to the forefront, dental work and long neglected issues demand attention; other health issues could flare and come to the surface.
· Whatever the sector surrounding your health and personal well being, you should seek alternative or professional help to obtain a healing resolution. Keep your head, don’t be discontented this year. Help others (and yourself) wherever and whenever you can… do this and the year will be counted as one of the happiest and most successful within this (6th) chapter of your current (9) year cycle.
PERSONAL YEAR (7):
Before reading the Personal Year direction set for your SEVEN Personal Year, there are a few key points I’d like to offer to help guide your actions & decisions through this specific year (2014).
· You will have a very busy year so prime yourself to grasp some really great opportunities. Financially a year of gain, but many expenses, so spend wisely to protect your wealth. Social & professional networking will work in your favor, so make the effort to market self Professionally you will gain this year… job openings, promotions and transfers await Your health will be peaking, but your upbeat social & family life can drain you.
· Be aware. You can change your Destiny now… creating important business & personal connections. You will reap the harvest of last year’s labors as long as you’re guided by your inner spirit. Life will reward you according to the measure of inner peace you’ve attained from Spirit.
· You can expect life to slow down a bit this year, not necessarily in the work or professional areas, but more in the realms of everyday personal activity and social commitment. You will find that you simply have less energy or interest in “going and doing”.
Life will be busy around you and you will be tempted to match its speed, but that is really not advised. Be a part of the surrounding social life, but know that life expects you to be wise in the expenditure of your energies, since you really need to spend more reflective, contemplative and meditative time within.
· In reality, life events will cause you to feel more introspective and reflective, prompting you to seek some alone or downtime. There will be a more self-protective aura about you, which may cause your friends and associates to wonder if things are OK… asking if you’re well or perhaps despondent about something. The truth is that life has just ushered you through the portals of time to a space where you now begin to assess the results of your prior efforts. You begin to feel the need to reevaluate your goals and objectives, which usually leads one to rechart his or her present direction and future aspirations.
· This is a year that is quite often emotionally and mentally limiting, especially if one is planning on greater physical and materialistic achievement. Life is telling you it’s time to pull back, sit down, take a personal inventory of your achievements and a realistic look at where you’ve been and then where you “really” want to go from here.
· This (7) year is like the 7th day of the week, it’s a time to give the spirit a rest. God planned and defined it that way. It’s as if you’ve arrived at the foot of a mountain, the height of which staggers the view for a moment, but then beckoning you on to its challenge. You know, however, that the climb will require stamina, guts, dedication and hard work… but most of all proper planning and thought.
· It’s this meditative quality of the (7) year that is forcing you to withdraw from the pace of life… to look within. Don’t allow the comments or criticisms of others to bother you, they are simply noting your inner reserve and are unable to give it a name.
· Know that next year (2015), you’ll be under the influence of the (8) Personal Year and will be asked to give your all for the success you desire. Truth, honesty and effort will be the tolls required for the fruits to be gained. Stand tall and focus your determination on your success.
· If you’re thoughtful, quiet, meditative, studious and patient during this (7) year, you will gain from its energies, for Nature designed the Personal Year (7) as a “time-out” from the grinding progression of life. It’s a time now for you to search your soul so you may begin to understand your place within the coming universal scheme of things. One shouldn’t brood over the past, but learn from its mistakes.
· This year, try to relax, rest, wait and plan, rather than try to force Life and its issues. Try to understand and accept the fact that the delays you confront this year are meant to aid you in understanding your innerself (to help you rechart your future course of action). Nourish your soul now, seek inspiration from Spirit, take a personal inventory, create a new action blueprint and get ready to implement that plan during your (8) year in 2015.
PERSONAL YEAR (8):
Before reading the Personal Year direction set for your EIGHT Personal Year, there are a few key points I’d like to offer to help guide your actions & decisions through this specific year (2014).
· This year (2014) will force you out of your comfort zone into new experiences and change. Success will require your initiative to seek opportunities personally and professionally. Don’t resist change, since the change awaiting you is actually the road to your metamorphosis.
· Remain disciplined in your finances, avoid gambling. Plan purchases don’t take risks. This year brings a favorable flow of income, but home repair & professional expenses rise.
· The key to your success is to maintain your composure amid (2014’s) fast paced events. A job or relationship change is almost certain… it will offer you greater latitude to advance your skills. Personal relationship change is in focus… either the start or end of a romantic adventure. Money losses if spent on speculative, risky ventures. Long term investments are much better.
· This year you can expect to reap the fruits of your efforts during the last seven years. If you worked hard, had focused purpose and applied real effort to your job or relationship, then this year will bring success and happiness. If, on the other hand, your life had (until this point) been loosely structured and you floated listlessly without purpose, passion, resolve or direction, the year 2014 could be frustrating, nerve wracking and filled with hardships, mental strain or loss of ground.
· An (8) year is the paymaster; it will reward one only in direct proportion to the intention and effort expended to transform yourself. That is why the (8) is known as a KARMIC number… with it, the scales must balance. It gives back what you gave and sometimes with a bit more, if deserved.
· If you were organized, efficient, truthful and using good judgment fairly for all, you can expect advancement, recognition and achievement. The year will continue to demand great effort, but the reward will be well worth it.
Since the (8) is the agent of the law of compensation, it will insist that you think of others as well as yourself. Selfishness and greed or power-hungry motives will turn on you and the life will be peppered with disappointment and loss. Remember this, it’s nature’s code of ethics and must not be tampered with or violated.
· This is definitely a year when one (who isn’t happy personally) looks toward a possible ending of a relationship… business or personal. Best advice for the (8) year is… be efficient, work hard, try to transform yourself away from formerly unacceptable habits and seek ways to secure clearer and happier circumstances.
· If you’ve dreamed of improving your life or of going further (such as well as removing yourself from a dead-end marriage or relationship), then go do it. This is the year that Nature will supply the fuel, force and impetus for your emancipation. If you hesitate or feel uncertain, you’ll miss the ideal moment for your total redemption. It’s hard, I know, but it’s the sweat and the effort (required throughout 2014) that will ultimately make it all worthwhile.
PERSONAL YEAR (9):
Before reading the Personal Year direction set for your NINE Personal Year, there are a few key points I’d like to offer to help guide your actions & decisions through this specific year (2014).
· Be careful this year. Don’t take risks or be in a hurry. Progress comes through planning. Changes abound this year. To be successful you must be ready to adjust and adapt. Long standing relationships are under pressure for you during (2014).
Separations and partings likely. Take no chances this year… don’t tempt fate or push your luck. Stay honest, accept change. Resist feeling dejected this year by heavy duties… face and complete them for success. By the end of (2014) if you held the course and worked hard, a new start arrives in (2015). Success can be attained in business, politics and real estate if initiated during latter months of (2014).
· You can expect life to be shifting and changing all around you. This (9) energy affects people in various ways, but one thing is for sure, whatever is outworn or no longer useful in your life, will likely be removed or terminated by life or circumstances.
· Some experience the (9) energy by moving to a new area, changing jobs, leaving a marriage, a relationship or an interest of long association. Usually one’s emotions suffer in a (9) year, they appear sad, moody and temperamental, because subconsciously they know there’s a major change and realignment underway affecting their life structures.
· You will be sensitive and very intuitive. That’s why it’s very important that you stay positive and mentally/emotionally optimistic, because next year (2015) you’ll be called upon to launch a whole new cycle or chapter in your life.
The experiences of your Personal Year (9) will require guts and determination… lots of staying power, so gear up now. Be willing to let go of the outworn and no longer useful elements of your life. Clean house. Issues and emotional involvements will be coming to a head now, so don’t start anything new… be patient.
· When one is in the NINE PERSONAL YEAR, anything begun or started before September 2014 will most probably be of short duration, not last and lack permanence (like a decaying root system of a plant). For that reason, it isn’t wise to inaugurate new projects until after September 2014. For the present, continue housecleaning your life, have patience, be loving to others, have compassion, tolerance and forgiveness and above all, don’t hang on to things, people or situations that are no longer useful or productive. That’s the keynote of the (9).
PERSONAL YEAR (10):
Before reading the Personal Year direction set for your TEN Personal Year, there are a few key points I’d like to offer to help guide your actions & decisions through this specific year (2014).
· This will be a surprising and fast paced year. Events will move rapidly and are tricky. Stay organized now to survive the Changes that abound this year. Stay observant, be aware and adapt quickly to stay balanced. In dealings with others don’t try to dominate or demand.
· Discuss, listen and seek agreement. You will have a very active social life during (2014). Relationships and love will blossom. You will prefer life to be planned and structured, but this year it moves too fast to sit down for planning. Watch yourself. You will have to decide to either seek a new job or remain in place to work for eventual promotion. Finances, investments and inheritance litigations with relatives are probable. Stay resolute.
· The Master Number TEN is the Higher Octave of the Number One which signifies the beginning of a higher level spiral cycle of consciousness immediately following the end of the (9) year cycle (during which a change in life circumstances occurred).
· The (10) signifies the rebirth or physical arrival of the awakening of consciousness at the next higher initiatory level of life and spirituality. This rebirth carries with it a much higher esoteric conscious awareness. In Nature the role of the (10) is evidenced by the fact that a fetus requires (9) months of physical fetal development after which (during the 10th month) the child begins its new life (rebirth into physical life from its former spiritual existence).
· Numerology has long neglected, overlooked and simply ignored the action flow and influences of the (10) Personal Year. As mentioned above, the number TEN is a Master overtone of and shares many of the characteristics and inherent traits of the Number (1), but is very different since the (10) operates from the spiral of a higher level of consciousness and is the first really true Master Number.
· The (10) has a higher spiritual and transformational potential than the (1) and a far greater humanitarian and sensitive understanding of life and the world of Divine Spirit. The (10) has lived through each of the previous (9) years of experience and now views life through the eyes of prior experience and life lessons learned and mastered. Conversely, the (1) is the seed, the beginning of physical life experience and change, the thought, idea and genesis, newly born, in search of life experience and the thrill of existence.
· When the (10/1) appears in one’s final birthday or name number, it’s an indication that the individual has lived past lives within higher realms and levels of intelligence and human understanding. You won’t find the Personal Year (10) outlined or described in any of our modern books on Numerology, but I assure you that the Ancients revered and respected this number and were well aware of its elevated power and influence.
· Your (10/1) Personal Year is going to be a year filled with exciting changes. Some of the changes are harmonious, but others might conflict with your plans and intentions. Events will occur so quickly that you may lose control. Friends, family and associates might speak, act or treat you impulsively and that will likely upset your hopes and plans. Try to maintain peace of mind amid the upsetting activities. Seek the protection, comfort and sanctuary of your home and family for healing. Entertain, maintain and look on the bright side of the number 10’s enthusiastic energy.
· The (10) Personal Year is a time of practical endeavors, conscientiousness, hard work, and discipline. You’ll have much to be happy about during 2014, as the energy of the (10/1) should usher in twelve months of good fortune, both financially and professionally.
· If you’ve been accruing and tucking away your reserve dollars, then this year is the time to think about investing them. Whether buying a new house, opening a new business or splashing out on a new car, your choices with money in (2014) are likely to be fortuitous.
· Ambitious (10/1) folks (like yourself) who are anxious to climb the career ladder during (2014) should find some interesting and challenging opportunities for promotion
PERSONAL YEAR (11/2):
Before reading the Personal Year direction set for your ELEVEN Personal Year, there are a few key points I’d like to offer to help guide your actions & decisions through this specific year (2014).
The (11/2) is the higher octave overtone or graduate level energy of the number TWO. By that I mean that usually the normal numerological process is to reduce all double numbers to a single digit. Just as you would for a number (18), which we would reduce in total by adding the two numbers together to call it a (9). However with the TEN (10), ELEVEN (11) and TWENTY-TWO (22) these double numbers are allowed to remain double numbers and are written as (10/1), (11/2) and (22/4).
These three double numbers are called MASTER NUMBERS. In short, that means they operate on a higher level vibratory frequency of conscious thought and are capable of receiving and processing concepts, ideas and visualizations that originate both within and beyond the physical plane. The (11/2) is capable of creating, illustrating, converting and applying its higher inspirations and creative concepts into actual accomplishments here on the material or physical realm of existence.
· Loyalty and fairness will be rewarded this year…build on your reputation. It’s your lucky year. Life will ask you to work diligently with competence… do this and success will be yours by the end of (2014). Stay awake and aware to events around you. Don’t lose focus, since life’s flow is quick in (2014).
· Work opportunities may open suddenly so stay alert to advance your skills and talents. Be careful with finances this year. Curb spending… avoid risky investments and gambling. Romantically, be sure you don’t take on the pains and worries of others. You may be tempted. With self-belief and positive action, opportunities will open professionally & artistically.
· This (11/2) Personal Year is going to be your “year of decision”… by that I mean you are being offered an opportunity to turn things around during (2014); to revise your conduct and plans so they better fit and serve your long range purposes.
· The (11/2) is like a fork in the road. You either continue your travel to the left and perpetuate the difficult and trying events of the past or choose the path to the right as you introduce positive and revitalizing change into your life and its activities. The choice is entirely up to you. However, you must keep in mind that your choice, although it may contain risk and possible failure, should be one that is taken just for you, not for someone else.
· It’s your hour to own your own power and stand up for your rights. Change that is chosen and initiated to redirect your fortune will change and improve the quality of your life. If you decide to stay on the old path of outworn, unsatisfactory and useless, ideas, relationships, and associations, you are sure to find disappointment, continued rejection and failure along the way.
· The Eleven (11/2) is never an easy initiation, but if the proper choice is made, your life can find new promise and purpose that will enhance and energize the involvements and achievements of your life.
· Under the influence of this ultra-emotional number it’s important not to allow yourself to be drawn into a romantic liaison that will end up pinning you to the wall or causing you emotional strife. The (11/2) has the extraordinary ability to cloud one’s judgment when confronted by individuals who are actually out to target, drain and use you temporarily as their prop or protector. They may simply “use you” as a savior figure and later when they are in a better place (mentally & physically) and are able to manage life on their own. It’s then that they walk away and rudely disconnect from your emotional caring and support, with no regard for your feelings.
PERSONAL YEAR (22/4):
Before reading the Personal Year direction set for your TWENTY-TWO Personal Year, there are a few key points I’d like to offer to guide your actions & decisions through this specific year (2014).
The TWENTY-TWO is the higher octave overtone or graduate level energy of the number FOUR. By that I mean that usually the normal numerological process is to reduce all double numbers to a single digit. Just as you would for a number (18), which we would reduce in total by adding the two numbers together to call it a (9). However with the TEN (10), TWENTY-TWO (22) and ELEVEN (11) these double numbers are allowed to remain double numbers and are written as (10/1), (11/2) and (22/4). These three double numbers are called MASTER NUMBERS.
In short, that means they operate on a higher level vibratory frequency of conscious thought and are capable of receiving and processing concepts, ideas and visualizations that originate both within and beyond the physical plane. The Twenty- two, just as the Ten and Eleven, are capable of converting and applying higher inspirational concepts into actual material plane accomplishments. It’s different from the Eleven in that it’s more logical and better grounded; not as prone to mystical abstractions or fantasies that have no real application in physical reality.
· A financially rewarding year for you… recognition, hard work & diligence finally rewarded. Expenses will be considerable, but with sound budgeting you will come out ahead. Due to added responsibilities you’ll be in demand and constantly on the move. Please rest. You will be rushing about mentally, so be sure to watch financial contracts. Read carefully. Trust only those you really know. Don’t share info with everyone. You could be deceived. Professionally you are advised to market yourself and your skills. Luck is yours (2014). A deeply intense and long- lasting relationship will be born of romantic attraction this year.
· This (22/4) Personal Year is going to be your “year of accomplishment”… by that I mean you are being offered an opportunity to transform and uplift your life and its efforts to a new level of accomplishment. Since the (22/4) is also inherently like the (4) in nature, you will be expected to formulate structure and demonstrate a rational step by step approach to guarantee success.
· You are standing before an open doorway of events that will ask you to awaken and step up to a new level of being. Whether it pertains to a personal habit, relationship or a job opportunity, this year is asking you to be reborn on the ashes of your recent past. This is never an easy conversion or one that will bring immediate relief or joy. In reality, it will likely be a tough year, but if you approach it with the attitude that you must move on and simply cannot return to the past, you will succeed.
· The planet Pluto is the astrological counterpart of the (22/4). Pluto is best known for its electrical drive and impulse to produce reform and regenerate static situations (as well as transform and redeem old states of consciousness). So you see, during (2014) you should be prepared to undergo a psychological and physical process that will likely require a struggle (on your part) to overcome seemingly impossible obstructions and obstacles. These challenges are simply tests placed in your path to see if you can prove you have the strength to overcome adversity and stay committed.
· If you’re successful and remain dedicated to your quest, you will be transformed in the process. That’s why both the (22/4) and Pluto represent renewal and transformation through struggle. What you will realize and gain is a knowledge, wisdom and understanding at the deepest level of your subconscious and conscious minds. Nothing really and truly worthwhile in life is ever born without struggle.
SUMMARY SUGGESTIONS to help you manage the PERSONAL YEARS presented above:
PERSONAL YEAR ONE:
Be prepared to look ahead. Don’t look back. New opportunities should appear this year. Someone could enter your life with a new proposition or offer that will require your decision. Has to do with the future. Don’t be afraid to be aggressive, to take a stand in protection of your rights and future. Life says… accept challenges as they arise and have the courage to be yourself.
PERSONAL YEAR TWO:
This is your year of growth within… much happening under the surface now. Emotions are sensitive and easily upset, so be aware that romantic or relationship issues may emerge. Don’t rush events and issues this year. Be patience and realize that what was started last year needs time to reach its maturation in order to blossom in your THREE Personal Year. Helping and cooperating with others without expectation of return will serve to be a healing influence for your emotional difficulties. Show initiatives don’t be subject to another’s will. Display your individuality and determination Success this year depends on your ability and willingness to cooperate and associate with others.
PERSONAL YEAR THREE:
This is a year of vigorous activity and involvements… much to do, places to go, people to see and seeming little time to handle it all. Most of all, this is an emotional year. Could be upbeat and joyful emotion or depressing and worrisome. It all depends on the frame of mind and feeling you brought with you when 2014 began. Your THREE year is a time to express your joyful side, whether it is becoming more social or entering into fun-loving activities with others. Try to enjoy yourself. This is a year to allow friendships, family, love & happiness replace last year’s sadness. Enlarge your base, no limits.
PERSONAL YEAR FOUR:
This is a year of transition… it concerns itself with practical matters and issues pertaining to family and property (owned or up for possible purchase). This FOUR year often feels like a grind, since the prior year THREE was so footloose and free for your feelings and personal expression. To be successful this year it’s imperative that you attend to all details as they arise. Procrastination will not work this year. Try to avoid family arguments and squabbles, since the focus is on domestic issues during the term of the FOUR. Health issues must also be checked, since the FOUR may bring physical ailments to the fore.
PERSONAL YEAR FIVE:
The energies of your FIVE year are like a young sapling sending sap and vital fluids skyward to propel the new growth racing through its trunk and branches… to feel alive. Closely akin to the THREE year, you will begin feeling constant change occurring all around you. This is a year of transitional change, some planned, but most appearing as a surprise, compliments of Mother Nature. If you are a person who dislikes change, then you will have to learn to cope, since change this year is inevitable. It’s important that you “grow with life”… if you pull back, you will feel life is unkind, that the Creator is picking on you. That is not the attitude to assume, it can only bring you unhappiness. Unexpected change, surprising events and the breaking up of old conditions are simply clearing the way for “the new”. Chill out and flow!!!
PERSONAL YEAR SIX:
The SIX is a time of intended serenity, balance, contentment and a quieting from the change and turmoil of the FIVE year. This can be a wonderful year that may bring you the fruits of your past efforts. It’s a year when you should seek peace in your relationships and healing for your mind and body. Best advice is: Get your domestic affairs in order so you are prepared for next year’s time of repose and future planning. You experienced the rapid changes of last year’s FIVE, so this year you must find ways to grow Multiple opportunities this year to expand, socialize, travel, a time for creative artistic expression Time to build a strong foundation for your future life will require hard work from you to succeed A year of liberation & freedom from tensions and restrictions change is inevitable. Be resolute Year of service to others giving & receiving love. Money made, yes, but helping others more important stronger in all ways. Attend to all of your responsibilities and this SIX year can be a financially fruitful year. Be willing to offer help to others and be conciliatory in settling your marriage or relationship disputes.
PERSONAL YEAR SEVEN:
Best advice to follow during your SEVEN year is to be willing to follow the example cited in the Christian Bible. “Six days did He labor and on the Seventh Day, He rested”. This SEVEN year is your time to pull back, rest and review the past six years of growth and activity. It’s your time to draw up a game plan for the next (3) years. You are nearing the end of your NINE year cycle of growth and activity and must establish a roadmap that will ensure the successful navigation of the years remaining during this NINE year venture.
This is a year during which “the law of attraction” is strongly in effect. It is a year when you must pull back and allow your inner-self (soul) to begin a process of deep examination and meditation (which will enable your soul to “attract” thoughts and ideas from your Higher Self). This is not a year for new beginnings and new initiatives, it is your down time needed to formulate your future possibilities. You find yourself taking a personal inventory and sorting through the things in your life that can be retained and those that must be exorcised.
PERSONAL YEAR EIGHT:
This year you are beginning your climb or ascension to reap the fruits of your labors. It’s a year when the plan you established during last year’s SEVEN thoughtful repose, is now put in force to bring you success (or disappointment if you failed to adequately prepare during the SEVEN). Your life should now be resting on a much more stable foundation. Finances can abound, job promotion & recognition may be received.
You are experiencing a drive now to improve your position and place in the world. Much energy will be expended to move forward… just remember that if you force issues beyond their breaking point it can backfire on your health and mental clarity. Stand tall, take control, own your own power, but do these things as you exercise wisdom in your efforts. Most of all don’t be ruthless, cruel, and critical or attempt to dominate others. Use a measure of control and wisdom as you regulate your energies to ensure success.
PERSONAL YEAR NINE:
The most important principle to be remembered about your NINE year is its purpose… to remove outworn and no longer useful personal relationships, things, attitudes, involvements and interests from your life (making room for new and more vital levels of growth and existence). To some, this catharsis sounds and feels like a brutal, bullying tactic on the part of Mother Nature, but in reality it’s a necessary action, since most of us will not let go or release life conditions that no longer foster or support our best interests.
A year for soul development, an inner quest for spiritual peace time to step back review life Your power year a time for sound judgment. Assert your authority and own your own power. Be you. A year that closes the door on your past 8 years a time of endings, but also emotional rebirth growth. You might say…the tide is out and everything is exposed on the beach It’s time to clear the flotsam & jetsam from your boat’s launching area. When the tide returns in your ONE Personal Year, you will then be ready to sail anew into another challenging NINE year journey.
PERSONAL YEAR TEN:
This will be a windfall year for you…things will come easily for you during 2014 and obstacles that you may have encountered during (2013) will begin to subside as the year progress. The year (2014) will be a year of high energy for you. Be careful of your investment decisions. If you play the market, you are advised to sell when others are buying.
Don’t be greedy and attempt to reinvest to make a profit, since the energies are against that sort of avarice during this Ten Personal Year. Be cautious and invest wisely and you will be happier with the result. Be your own judge this year, think for yourself. Don’t act on others’ urgings or sure things, since during (2014) only your rational decisions will support the success of your financial wagon train.
You decide what is right or wrong, good or bad. It will be your only protection since not everyone has your best interests at heart. Be especially cautious with rumors and someone else’s secrets, otherwise you may become either a victim, or accused of being an unintentional gossip monger.
PERSONAL YEAR ELEVEN:
You will accomplish great things this year if you are willing to change course in your life associations and choices. Up to now life has been challenging and has been asking you to decide if you want to hold on to the past or take some chances in a new direction.
This year you must decide on your future path, so make sure your decisions are based on allowing you to release the old and stagnant issues of your life and its activities. The choice is entirely your own. However, you must keep in mind that your choice, although it may contain risk and possible failure, should be one that will may possibly change and improve the quality of your life.
If you continue accepting old, outworn, unsatisfactory and useless, ideas, relationships, and associations, you are sure to find disappointment and failure along the way. The Eleven (11/2) is never an easy initiation, but if the proper choice is made, your life can find new promise and purpose that will enhance and energize the involvements and achievements of your life.
PERSONAL YEAR TWENTY-TWO:
Since this is your year to “step up” and push forward with resolve to change your life, don’t be fearful of difficult conditions or the resistance that life will offer. You are being tested to see if you have the determination and dedication to toss aside the restraining issues of the past. This is a year during which life expects you to begin establishing a firm foundation that will enable you to build something of value in your accomplishments and relationships.
You must begin to plan, analyze and organize your efforts to Advancement through intellectual pursuits a new beginning on a higher level of inspiration. Your year of spiritual discovery and illumination you will be infused with higher purpose for all A year to embrace your highest ideals and passions reach out and climb the heights. No limits. Encompass a much larger scale of activity, more than you have up till now. The 22/4 may make life seem too massively overwhelming and, at times, not even worth further effort, but that is just the point.
You’re not going to be able to transform your thinking, your emotions, your outlook and discouragements until you bite the bullet and begin to accept life’s challenges as routes to your higher understanding. Tuck your personal regrets under your wing and begin to soar higher (like the eagle). Then and only then will you be able to transform current conditions into acceptable working life patterns.
It’s entirely up to you… you can fold and accept defeat or meet your problems and challenges face to face. When you decide to go forward, an alchemical reaction will begin to matriculate within your psyche to transform your inner lead into gold. Pride in your accomplishments and a new way of viewing life (and your former problems) will emerge within your new persona.
© 2014 – By Joe Ivory, all rights reserved.